WCF SUCCESS STORIES:
- Meribeni completed B.Th. and is now employed by Wondang Ki. She takes care of the orphanage and renders her service to the adoption agency.
- Yanpolumi completed B.Sc Geology Hons. from Patkai Christian College and is now pursuing M.Sc Geology from Nagaland University.
- Apibeni who passed out HSLC Exam with Distinction also passed HSSLC Science Stream from Holy Cross in First Div. She topped the state of Nagaland in Alternative English in her HSSLC Exam. She is now pursuing B.Sc Agri from SASARD Medziphema.
- So far 5 girls in the orphanage have passed out HSLC Exam, 4 of them passed out in First Div. while 1 passed in Distinction.
- In the adoption Agency, 30 parents have been declared “Parents through Adoption” and the desires of 29 couples longing to have a child have been fulfilled.
- A child who was born with club foot was disowned by his parents. He was received by the Foundation. With treatment the child got healed. He received a brand new life and young God-fearing and educated parents. They now live a happy life with their son.
- Mr N Thungdemo Kikon, the Founder of WC, Secy. & Managing Director of the Foundation, was conferred with Rajiv Gandhi Manav Seva Award in 2012 for Dedicated Service to children from the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Govt. of India. The award was received from Shri Pranab Mukerjee the President of the Republic of India.